Sunday 25 December 2011

Friday, December 23, 2011 9:37 PM

 

Dear Diary,

Had an early start to my day today. Got up at 4:30 am. Had to take dad for a checkup. I dropped them at hospital and returned back to office. Missed WNS Express. Missed my first smoke as I was getting late. Today we had the secret Santa stuff. Was nice to see every one bring gifts. I got a book to read. One more book to my library collection. Had superb fun today. First time I laughed till my tummy ached. We cut the plum cake in the cafeteria. Towards the end of the day, we were visited by Santa Claus and Christmas carols were sung. Smita Deolkar, our training in charge came in and conducted some fun activities. All in all we were quite happy and had fun.

The fun came in when we were returning. We literally dragged two of our colleagues till Kanjur Marg. They were supposed to get down at Vikhroli. Mayur the prankster of our batch did not allow Pooja and Rakshita to get down at Vikhroli. After much pleading, they finally got down at Kanjur Marg. Once I reached Bhandup, I called Pooja to confirm if they had reached the station. Was relieved to hear that they had. As usual, had to wait for quite long to get a bus from Bhandup and finally when I got one, got stuck in traffic. Finally, reached home at 8:00 pm.

As usual, the net connection was down. So settled down to have dinner. Mostly, I will be spending this weekend at home with my books. Just got two books to finish. Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho (Borrowed from Pavan, my colleague) and the other one The Secret (Gifted to me by Sujith, another colleague of mine. He was my secret Santa).

Looking forward to Christmas. Most probably might go to meet Niloy at Ambernath on Sunday. Nothing decided as yet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home