Sunday 25 December 2011

Sunday, December 25, 2011 9:39 PM

 

Dear Diary,

Woke up at 8 am today.. Was quite a lazy Sunday today with nothing do. Cancelled my plans to go out and meet Niloy. Watched an interesting Malayalam movie. Jayaram has always been one of my favorite actors and the movie was quite good. After lunch again watched another movie with Mammotty in lead. Did not sleep in the afternoon today. The library management software that I downloaded yesterday proved to be inadequate. After a prolonged search, got a new software. The bad part was that I again had to catalogue the books. Spent my entire evening arranging the books in order. After 8, it was time to go out and have a smoke. Wonder how I manage to control my urge to smoke on weekends and how I manage with just one cigarette. Will have to work on this factor. Quitting smoking is my topmost agenda for the new year. Just waiting for my salary to arrive so that I get on to the ayurvedic pills that I used to take earlier. This time I will quit for good.

Just got a chance to speak to one of my online friends Krutika. She has been friends with me ever since I joined Facebook in 2009. Was happy to hear that her wedding has been fixed for June next year. Wishing her all the best. She has always come out as a level headed character. May God bless her with all the good things in her life.

Like I mentioned earlier, getting two days off after a hectic week is like the onset of rains after scorching summer season. I never got to know how these two days went by. From tomorrow, its again back to the old grind. But the good thing about it is that you get to meet your friends and colleagues after a two days gap. And be with them for the next 5 days.

Finally started reading Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho. I had borrowed this book from Pavan on the promise that I will return the book to him on Monday. But I never got time to read the book. So will start to read now. Ever since I have read the Alchemist, I have been a very big fan of Paulo Coelho. So very eager to read this book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home